Portugal - Need to check shipping.
ALTEC 21216 HORNS ADAPTOR 802 804 806 808 909 902 288 291 etc. NOS | eBay
Seller also has Mantarays and crossovers but postage probably limits sale to the region.
Portugal - Need to check shipping.
ALTEC 21216 HORNS ADAPTOR 802 804 806 808 909 902 288 291 etc. NOS | eBay
Seller also has Mantarays and crossovers but postage probably limits sale to the region.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
I sent him a note the other day, he said about 30 bucks. Looks like a few bidders now so I'm not in. Hope you get them.
Over at "TheCarverSite" we have a "gentleman's agreement" to prevent cross bidding from members. Say a member wants a C1 preamp he post that he has dibs on it. If the bidding goes higher than he wants to pay, he post back that it's fair game. This happens pretty regularly and has worked out quite well.
BillWojo
I'm watching that pair of adaptors to see what they go for.
For those who have actually touched a pair of these, are they good quality? I know my Emilar 1-2" adaptor is made very nice. You can't even feel the transition inside the horn. Are these Altec adaptors good like that, or do they need a little TLC to make them fit perfect?
Bill, I chanced upon the listing when searching for something else. Just posted them as a heads-up. I like the idea of members not unknowingly going head-to-head against each other in the bidding.
Cheers, Marshall.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Bookmarks